- Downgrade from 7 to window xp
- Windows 7 to windows xp install ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- How to install windows xp drivers on windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- Creator 7 ran fine on Windows XP to run on Windows 7? ✓ - Forum - Software
- Repair windows xp with windows 7 cd ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Networking Windows 7 and Win XP issues ✓ - Forum - Network
xpcman is totally wrong (and WAS on may17th if you check the driver dates ;) ) xp can indeed be installed with any xp install disc. and the drivers for this laptop can be found on the toshiba support site https://uk.dynabook.com/support/businesslaptops/ and they do indeed work perfectly for me.