- Downgrade from 7 to window xp
- How to install windows 7 on windows xp ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- How to connect windows 7 to windows xp ✓ - Forum - Network
- Fix disk boot failure: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 - Guide
- Dell Inspiron Mini factory reset: Windows 7, Windows XP - Guide
- Disk boot failure: how to fix it for Windows Xp, 7, 10 - Guide
xpcman is totally wrong (and WAS on may17th if you check the driver dates ;) ) xp can indeed be installed with any xp install disc. and the drivers for this laptop can be found on the toshiba support site https://uk.dynabook.com/support/businesslaptops/ and they do indeed work perfectly for me.