WordPad download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
WordPad is a lightweight and convenient word processor you can use for professional or casual use. As it offers a modern interface, it provides more tools to shape your text the way you want, allowing you to create the type of document you need easily.
What is WordPad?
Microsoft WordPad is a powerful and versatile word processor developed by Microsoft and shipped with almost all versions of Microsoft Windows. It offers various features that make it easy to create all kinds of professional-looking documents, such as formatting, spell check, autocorrect, and more.
What are the key features of WordPad?
- Text formatting: Many different tools are available to create many different types of text. Indeed, you can freely modify the text font, size, color, spacing, alignment, and style (bold, italic, underline, etc.) but also add several kinds of lists (bullet points, numbers, etc.). Using rulers, you will efficiently shape your whole compositions, turning them into letters, contracts, or anything else you want.
- Graphics: Plain text is usually sufficient, but you can also bring more life and clarity to your writing by adding images, inserting 2D/3D objects, and even painting drawings.
- Format support: WordPad can open, save, and export files in different formats, including .TXT, .RTF (Rich Text Format), .ODT (OpenDocument Text), or DOCX (Word document).
- Search and find: Thanks to the powerful search engine, you can effortlessly search, find and replace pieces of text based on various parameters (whole word only, regular expressions, etc.).
- Collaborate: You will save lots of time since you can send your WordPad document via email right from WordPad itself.
How to use WordPad?
- Once installed, open WordPad and start composing your text.
- Take a look at the ribbon. From the Home section, you can shape the format of your text, add images, insert objects, or find and replace content. Explore the View section as well.
- You can save your work anytime, click on File and select the saving or exporting option you want, or share via email.
Is it free?
WordPad is free to use.
Is it safe?
Yes, WordPad is considered safe. It does not track your data or anything else and does not come with any kind of malware.
- Wordpad download
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- DaVinci Resolve 17 > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging
- CapCut > Download - Video editing