Network adapters

Closed
ighemuno Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday May 18, 2010 Status Member Last seen November 14, 2010 - May 21, 2010 at 04:44 AM
mrrigga Posts 196 Registration date Wednesday May 5, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen July 14, 2010 - May 21, 2010 at 05:07 AM
Hello,
Thanks again. I know we are getting close with ur wonderful solutions. In my device manager, network adapters is not shown. And i still believe that is where the problem is coming from. in my other system, there is network adapters in my device manager. When i dowload files from hp, i always choose my operating system. What do i do to make network adapters appear in my device manager? Thanks very much. I really appriciate u.

1 response

mrrigga Posts 196 Registration date Wednesday May 5, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen July 14, 2010 119
May 21, 2010 at 05:07 AM
Why do you keep opening new posts for the same problem make a note and come back to the same post.

If your network adapter is not shown in your devise manager it's not there If it's a external adapter try another usb port and you should get a message new hardware found then follow prompt to install it. If it is the one fitted inside your laptop check to see if it faulty or one of the two wires have come off. You will find a cover on the bottom of the laptop with the adapter inside