HP PAVILION DV5000 Black screen help

Closed
Maykee - 26 May 2010 à 11:47
 mckernan - 13 Nov 2010 à 22:37
i have a problem I have a laptop HP Pavilion DV 5000 Black screen. I take off the battery and open it up directly without my battery pack is still all I can see is Black Screen. Then, I take off also the CMOS clock, Memory and HDD for 10 mins. When I open it up. Nothing happens, Same black screen what shud I so?

3 responses

Blocked Profile
2 Sep 2010 à 06:11
Dear Maykee,

Please get through the following steps to get the problem solved.

https://ccm.net/computing/hardware/1535-computer-boots-to-black-screen/

Thank you.
geeksquad 37
9 Oct 2010 à 14:23
ihave a hp laptop windows vista the hinge is broken, turns on, but it shows an electrical figure at the left side of the bottom, its on but the screen is black
I went to the HP people and they said they thought it was something wrong with the motherboard and it would cost 398.00 plus tax to fix through HP