Serkan keskin

Closed
serkan keskin - May 30, 2010 at 07:03 AM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - May 30, 2010 at 07:30 AM
Hello,

Hello Madam / Sir,
I made a big mistake. i wanted to my friends say something about me and i forgot to change the message. so you deleted my account.
i am very very sorry because of it. Can you active my account again please?
That is the warning "Your account has been disabled by an administrator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here."
What can i do to be activated my account again

2 responses

serkan keskin
May 30, 2010 at 07:03 AM
Hello Madam / Sir,
I made a big mistake. i wanted to my friends say something about me and i forgot to change the message. so you deleted my account.
i am very very sorry because of it. Can you active my account again please?
That is the warning "Your account has been disabled by an administrator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here."
What can i do to be activated my account again?
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
May 30, 2010 at 07:30 AM
This site has nothing to do with facebook, etc

How ever read this to see, if some thing helps you in your quest to get your account back. You have to deal with the facebook people for that

https://ccm.net/faq/49584-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled