PortaCheck - Jun 2, 2010 at 12:30 PM
 zozaka - Jun 6, 2016 at 11:27 PM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-1683-merge-pdf

nice
thanks
cooollllllllllllllllllll http://fixmyacllc.com/
mergepdf will not display the whole GUI screen :(
Excellent software, although it could have been a bit more intuitive for those users less familiar to this kind of programs (thanks to HappyUser for instructions!).
Many thanks to the creator.
I'm sure it's a good program, but the French defeats me.
Mantap, sangat membantu. Terima kasih. (Good Job, very helpfull. Thanks)
Though in French, it's brilliant. And your file names in your language only. Then why bother? Just try, it will work.
Blocked Profile
Feb 29, 2012 at 12:47 AM
cool
Good tool
Why is it In french? Am i getting a weird download or what?
Very good, but working with several pdf documents, I mean more than 20, the resulting pdf has the last page of the last document as the first one. This is typical in programming arrays, when the index get no proper actualization.
Excellent program: light, fast, does exactly what should be done, although I got it in French for some reason - very intuitive. I have joined with its help hundreds of single files, as well as multi-page chapters into a hundreds-page long book. Warmly recommend to anyone.

To the creator: thank you, you are a genius and a generous man.
Excellent
Thanks a lot
Thank you..user friendly
excellent
it is great bu should have been in english
Love you the one who made but try to make it in English.
does its job well. Very intuitive for nonenglish speaker, if you have used other PDF merge softwares. Remember thunder(yellow icon) in interface is for creating merged PDF.
True it is in french, but easy to use when you get the hang of it.
First you have to make all the files you need a PDF document (I use cute pdf writer) & place them all in same folder.
Click open file simbol, select the files you want to merge (all at once using ctrl click)
Click on discette to give it a name and destination
Click the lightning simbol down left.
Took 10 minutes to figure this out, but I saved $50 so I give it 3 stars for useability and 5 for being FREE.
Lucas Eugene Scott > Bjarki
Jul 18, 2013 at 08:03 AM
that was excellent, may the addition of other languages will had been plus
It is a good thing that I had 7 years of French to use this software as the English looks a lot like french to me.
Anonymous User
Feb 11, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Main Points It does what it says, and for free
Weak Infos More languages (i.e. English)
Ze_boyb Posts 2553 Registration date Monday April 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 23, 2010
Dec 12, 2008 at 03:10 PM
Main Points Light, easy and simple.
Weak Infos Only concatenation.