Problem downloading adobe flash player 10

Closed
bukunmi Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 2, 2010 - Jun 2, 2010 at 06:34 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 23, 2010 at 04:11 AM
Hi everyone,

i have a problem downloading adobe flash player 10 . each time i accept the terms and agreement the adobe download manager appears and I close the internet browser. everything goes fine but then halfway trought a message pops up and tells me that the program has encounterd a problem and needs to close. now i cant download anything adobe related because the same problem repeats its self.

i can't even uninstall the adobe download manager from the add and remove programs. i tried CCleaner but that didn't help either so i deleted the program from the program files. is it some sort of virus? i even tried using avast to boot scan my pc but it didn't detect any viruses. now what?. will there be any way to fix this problem?.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 23, 2010 at 04:11 AM
Dear Sir,

Please consider checking whether the other downloads are able to be be completed so that we get to see into the matter. Also check whether the download path has been correctly set.

Thank you.