Windows 10 ISO download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Thanks to the Windows 10 ISO, you can create a bootable USB flash drive or burn the installation files of Microsoft's popular operating system to a DVD and install the OS on your PC or laptop. Keep reading to learn more about Windows 10 and how to download the ISO.
What is Windows 10 ISO?
You may want to know how to download Windows 10 for free. It is actually quite simple. Computers used to be packaged with a Windows CD or, at least, a hidden partition allowing you to reinstall or update your system. Now, Microsoft allows you to download the ISO image of your system for free, which notably allows you to create a bootable USB of Windows 10, download Windows 10, and then finally install Windows. The version offered to download on this page is Windows 10 64-bit.
What are the key features of Windows 10?
- Start menu: Windows 8 haters have been crying out loud for it, and Microsoft finally reintroduced the Start menu with Windows 10.
- Windows Hello: This component seeks to replace passwords and PIN codes using a facial or fingerprint recognition system to allow you to unlock the computer and make configuration changes.
- Cortana: Launched with Windows 8.1, Microsoft's virtual assistant continues to serve the user in Windows 10, facilitating interaction through voice and text and searching through PC files or Bing.
- Edge: Microsoft Edge made its debut in Windows 10, once and forever replacing Internet Explorer as the default web browser of the operating system.
- New apps: In addition to improving and updating existing apps, Microsoft included multiple new applications in Windows 10, including OneNote, Movies & TV, Messages, Xbox Game Bar, and more.
- OneDrive: For owners of a Microsoft account, Windows 10 offers free 5 GB of cloud storage space.
- Multiple desktops: This feature is handy for running another set of windows as if they were on another screen, without the need for an additional monitor.
- Action center: The Charms menu of Windows 8 has been replaced with the brand-new Action Center. This menu gathers all your notifications in the same place and allows you to respond or react directly from the menu (depending on the app). It also gives you quick access to your connectivity features and other settings.
Is it free?
Yes, you can download Windows 10 ISO for free. The ISO file is an installation file that allows you to install Windows 10 Home or Pro versions. If you want to know which is the best version, have a look at this guide: Windows 10 Home vs. Pro.
Note: You can choose to fully activate your Microsoft Windows 10 Download at any given time by entering a valid product key.
How to download the 32-bit version of Windows 10 ISO?
As mentioned in the introduction, this download page will get you the 64-bit version of the Windows 10 ISO. However, if you are the owner of a 32-bit system, you can get your version of the ISO through Microsoft's official Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) page. First, you will have to select the desired version of Windows 10 (Home or Pro), then you can choose the product language of your preference, and ultimately you will have to click on 32-bit Download.
- Windows 10 iso file free download
- Windows 10 iso free download
- Windows 10 iso download 64-bit
- Windows 11 iso file free download > Download
- Download and install Windows 8.1: from ISO, installer > Guide
- Windows 7 USB/DVD Tool > Download
- Windows XP SP3 Service Pack > Download
- HDD Regenerator > Download
- Windows XP SP2