Similliar issue

Closed
cornel - Nov 16, 2008 at 08:18 AM
 cornel - Nov 16, 2008 at 08:57 AM
Hello,
I have a similar issue, I recently bought a new power supply , because the other one died 350W, I have installed the new one 600W, and it starts with the info, and it show a screen picture, and then it wont continue to boot in too windows, How can anyone help me, I don't know what is wrong so I want to find out whats wrong? like i want to see if there is way to find out if something is wrong with the mother board, or the processor, or any other hardware, thank you

1 response

Where you able to work fine with the 350 W adapter, if so there is a power surge or else there is some driver which has caused the program to stall at reboot.
Try to start the computer and start in safe mode, annd see if it loads. then go to rt clcik my computer > properties > hardware > device manager and see if ther eare any items with yellow exclamation or cross mark.
Try loading the windows cd and update the windows in safe mode incase if it laods the comapiter.

Let me the result thanks.

This reply for the betterment of problems.
I can't even enter in to windows, or the BIOS, it worked fine until i played the nfs game, it got stucked when started the computer it burned so I got this new power supply and now it wont even give me a sign, show black screen,
thank you