Computer hanging during gameplay

Closed
kayxee - Jun 10, 2010 at 07:00 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 11, 2010 at 01:58 AM
Hello,
MY computer hangs wheneva i am playing any games on my pc jus got got a new computer bfore this i had a Pentium4 HT e din have any problems with gameplay but this 1 has the specs r as follows
1.5 MB RAM
80GB hard disk
core2duo 2.80 ghz
32bit
the gamez that r hanging on this pc din hang on my P4 and no i din have any 3d card in that!
AND I REPEAT E DSNT MAKE JUS THE SCREEN BLANK E HANGX EVERYTHING SCREEN GOES BLANK AND THE SOUND GETS STUCK AND ALT+CTRL+DEL DSNT EVN WORK
plx help me wid this thank u
regards
KayXee

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 11, 2010 at 01:11 AM
Check your video card. I think that it got burnt due to long hours of gaming that's why your computer would hang.
djsmurf Posts 98 Registration date Friday January 9, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 30, 2011 19
Jun 11, 2010 at 01:50 AM
michelsmith he did say he had a new comp so.....

I would suggest making sure all your drives and flash are up to date, win 7 runs great and has updates coming out all the time. Not to mention your software may need updated.

1.5 MB of ram the specs dont work mate your number should be in GB ram 2 should be the min and if you upgraded the ram with the wrong type that may be causing the problem. 1.5GB of ram would be odd
Blocked Profile
Jun 11, 2010 at 01:58 AM
Since i was faced same problem due to video card i.e why i advised him to check their video card. thanks for your advise.