Subway Surfers download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Subway Surfers is one of the best arcade action games of the moment, thanks to its impressive high-definition graphics, addictive gameplay, and regularly updated content.
Developed by SYBO Games and KILOO in 2012, Subway Surfers is an endless runner game, akin to Temple Run. Team up with Jake, Tricky, and Fresh, along with around 100 other graffiti artists who are obsessed with tagging subway facilities, and help them escape from the grumpy police inspector and his pit bull. Surf on hoverboards through the subway system collecting various coins and power-ups as you go which you can later exchange for jetpacks, floating skates and other perks. Just watch out for the sneaky traps that lie in wait! There are regular special events such as Weekly Hunts and the World Tour.
- Collect all the coins you can: The main objective of the game is to grab the different types of rewards that you will find on your way through the tracks.
- Dodge the obstacles: You will have to perform all kinds of jumps and stunts to avoid fences, trains and many other objects that will stand in your way.
- Don't forget to complete the special missions: You can get a higher score and earn extra reward if you manage to complete a series of specific tasks during your run.
- Be very careful with the enemy: The inspector and his dog will do everything it takes to try to stop you. His looks may vary depending on your current location in the game, but his determination to hunt you down will always remain the same.
- Choose the character that you like the most: As you progress through the game you will be able to unlock a lot of unique characters that will join your team of graffiti artists. Among them we will find an Elvis lookalike, a skeleton called Manny and Jake the zombie.
Graphics and sound
Subway Surfers has cute-looking high-definition graphics that are remarkably colorful. In addition, there is a fun soundtrack that will accompany throughout the game.
Duration and game modes
Subway Surfers is a single-player running game that is virtually endless. That is, you can't really beat the game due to the fact that your run will eventually come to an end. Your mission is to reach as far as possible and try to beat the high score.
What do the reviews say?
Subway Surfers has been rated 71/100 on Metacritic. It has received mixed average reviews both by critics as well as by users.
"Subway Surfers looks and sounds great, but it does not add anything new to the endless running genre. It's fun to play, but it feels a little too much like games that have come before". (TouchGen)
The game has been labeled PEGI 3. Thus, it can be considered suitable for all audiences.
How to install and play Subway Surfers on your PC?
Despite the fact that Subway Surfers is a video game for mobile platforms, you can enjoy it on your PC thanks to BlueStacks, an Android emulator that's very easy to use. BlueStacks is already included in the Windows version on this download page, along with the necessary instructions to carry out the installation.
- Subway surfers download for pc
- Subway surfers game download for pc
- Subway surfers for pc
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- YouTube for PC, Mac, iOS, Android APK > Download - Videos and news
- Instagram > Download - Social media
- CapCut > Download - Video editing