Help!! I dont want to lose music!!

Closed
feeling old - Jun 21, 2010 at 05:51 PM
superj Posts 3 Registration date Monday June 7, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 8, 2010 - Jul 8, 2010 at 04:31 AM
Hello, My computer crashed and I lost my itunes library. I have most of my library on my ipod (955 songs) and it never occurred to me that I may be able to actually recover my library, so I started over and tried to download all the music from my ipod onto itunes to create a new library. Of course I didnt realize that itunes wouldnt allow me to put the music I had transferred from cds (about 1/3 of the music) most of which I no longer have. and I cant add any new music without erasing the 955 songs I have on my ipod right now and replacing it with the 300ish songs that were purchased by itunes. Question#1 did I wipe out my original library when I started a new one? Question#2 If not, can I recover ORIGINAL library? Question#3 If yes is there any way to re-download all my non-itunes purchased music onto my new library?

God Bless the person that can answer these questions!!

Related:

1 response

superj Posts 3 Registration date Monday June 7, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 8, 2010 2
Jul 8, 2010 at 04:31 AM
Try Recuva or PC Inspector Recovery to see if that will help