- Ipod not playing music
- Ipod won't play music - Best answers
- Ipod touch not playing music - Best answers
- IPod won't play ✓ - Forum - IPod
- No sound on my iPod ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod shuffle 4th generation not playing music - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Why won't my ipod play music ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod shuffle 2nd generation recognition problem - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Try resetting it by pressing the center + menu buttons together until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Charge it for 20 minutes, toggle the hold button, and then reset it till it works
- Song files could be containing virus so try deleting it
- Go to your nearest electronic store for help
- Check the apple site for support or call them
Hi everyone! I have also same problem I guess. Turning on/off works and also button works well but when I try to listen music can't play at all. doesn't change the minutes of music, I need help pls somebody help me fix my ipod...
i have the same problem I touch a song that I have in my ipod and then it goes to the page to hear it and then it goes back by itself and does play the music ans my buttons are messed upped too I touch the button on the top of my ipod touch and it turns off but at the same time it puts the volume up and the button you press to put the volume up it turns off WAT SHOULD I DO? PLZ HELP ME
I had the same problem and it worked when I pushed the center button and the menu button at the same time for several seconds until it shut down and then rebooted with the apple icon popping up. DIdn't know you could push two buttons at once. Should have read the manual I guess. Thanks to the poster who posted this solution though!