Seriously, I NEED HELP! =\

Solved/Closed
Meerwa - Jun 24, 2010 at 06:21 PM
 Meerwa - Jun 25, 2010 at 09:41 AM
Hey.

Well, my dad just bought me An Ipod, the 64 GB, I'm using Windows Vista, and I'm trying to download/install the Itunes but it doesnt seem to work.

the Itunes setup got downloaded, then I conform the LICENSE AGREEMENT, when I click on install It keeps telling me that > An installation for Apple Application Support is currently suspended. You must undo the changes made by the installation to continue. Do you want to undo those changes? < I keep on pressing on the NO button cause if I chose the YES button it wont help me in anything, it just roll back the actions, then it doesn't move, anyways, when I chose the NObutton the box above shows saveral times I keep pressing the NO button, until when the install ends, other box shows says > The installation of QuikeTime did not complete successfully. Itunes requires QuikeTime. < then I have to press OK and the installer finishes without installing the Itunes

I SERIOUSLY need help, I've waited for the Ipod for too long! =\

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jun 24, 2010 at 06:43 PM
Please read these instructions for iTunes/quickTime removal

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1925

Good luck
I tried that, it didn't work..