Slow GTA IV

Closed
paroo - Jul 21, 2010 at 04:06 PM
 paroo - Jul 22, 2010 at 06:43 PM
Hello, my name is cesc FABREGAS ...........my pc hve......1.6ghz processor..........9500gt nvidia card......1 gb ram.......80 gb hd...... i wanted to kno tht............whn i started playing gta iv for the frst time.......it worked very slow...like ..it strated working like whn jst old man push a chair at an age of 80.......it was the performance of gtaiv ..on my pc........can u tell me tht......how i would be able to play gta IV as a normal on these requirements....plz plz...tell me..i am hardly waiting for ur answer......??????

THANKS................................................................................................................................

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 22, 2010 at 04:07 AM
Dear Paroo,

There should be a problem over its system requirements and hence check from where it is sourcing through the below method.

https://ccm.net/faq/1709-how-to-check-the-compatibility-of-a-game-online

Thanks in advance.
helo.....thnx for givivg me the true guidance,......but in actual problem is tht.....whe we click on the START GAME....ok.....thn......the movement in the game...was jst like...stucking motion......so plz if u can advise me further......i would surely welcome u...so plzzzz.......help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Gamer4life Posts 31 Registration date Tuesday July 20, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 4, 2010 2
Jul 22, 2010 at 04:54 AM
it depends on your processor
core 2 Duo with 2.8GHz minimum!!!