GTA 4 cheats: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
This guide will show you the GTA IV cheat codes for PC, PlayStation and Xbox. This list also includes the cheat codes for the Episodes from Liberty City expansions.
If you are looking for GTA 4 cheats Xbox 360, and GTA 4 cheats PS3, then you are in the right place. These cheats should also work on more recent consoles, such as the Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4 and PS5. Some of the GTA 4 cheat codes Xbox 360 may not work on the PS3 version, and similarly, some GTA 4 cheat PS3 may not work on the Xbox version, otherwise, they are more or less identical. These cheats are also compatible with GTA 4 for PC.
How to activate GTA 4 cheats?
GTA 4 cheats only work after the second mission has been finished. They will not work if you are playing online either. Some GTA IV cheats may make the game unstable and should be used with caution (for example, trying to spawn a large number of cars). To make these GTA 4 cheat codes work, simply dial the number on your in game mobile phone and press the green call key to activate them. This activation method is the same if you are looking for GTA IV cheats Xbox 360, or GTA IV cheats PS3.
GTA 4 Armour & Weapons Cheats
- Armour - 362-555-0100
- Health, armor, and ammo - 482-555-0100
- Weapons 1 - 486-555-0150
- Weapons 2 - 486-555-0100
GTA 4 Wanted Level Cheats
- Raise wanted level - 267-555-0150
- Remove Wanted Level - 267-555-0100
GTA 4 Weather Cheat
Change weather and time of day - 468-555-0100
GTA 4 Car Cheats / Vehicle Cheats
- Spawn a Banshee - 265-555-2423
- Spawn a Cognoscenti - 227-555-0142
- Spawn a Comet - 227-555-0175
- Spawn a Feltzer - 662-555-0147
- Spawn a Presidente - 265-555-2423
- Spawn a Sanchez bike - 625-555-0150
- Spawn a SuperGT - 227-555-0168
- Spawn a Turismo - 227-555-0147
- Spawn an Annihilator helicopter - 359-555-0100
- Spawn an FBI Buffalo - 227-555-0100
- Spawn an NRG-900 bike - 625-555-0100
- Spawn Burrito - 826-555-0150
- Spawn Double T - 245-555-0125
- Spawn FIB Buffalo - 227-555-0100
- Spawn Hakuchou - 245-555-0199
- Spawn Hexer - 245-555-0150
- Spawn Innovation - 245-555-0100
- Spawn Jetmax - 938-555-0100
- Spawn Slamvan - 826-555-0100
- Song Information - 948-555-0100
Is there a GTA 4 money cheat?
There is not a dedicated GTA 4 cheat code that gives you money, instead what you can do after you have completed Stevie’s car theft missions, is to spawn any of the vehicles and park them in Stevie’s garage to earn money. On the PC version there are mods which allow you to add money, however there is nothing for the console versions. There is however a GTA IV money glitch where you beat up and rob people after they have used an ATM. They will drop money on the floor. You can then run away, but not too far (about 50m), and then return to the body, the money should have respawned. If you find a location with two ATMs in close proximity (near Schottler Medical Center), you can alternate between the two bodies and keep collecting money indefinitely. This glitch only works in GTA IV and was subsequently patches in the expansions.
Are the cheats different for GTA Episodes from Liberty City?
There are some cheats that will only work if you are playing either the Lost and Damned, or The Ballad of Gay Tony expansions. These are specific to each of the expansions - the other standard GTA 4 cheats will still work. For example the APC and Buzzard cheat only work with TBoGT.
The Ballad of Gay Tony cheats
Spawn Akuma - 625-555-0200
Spawn APC - 272-555-8265
Spawn Balle GT - 227-555-9666
Spawn Buzzard - 359-555-2899
Parachute - 359-555-7272
Spawn Vader - 625-555-3273
Spawn Floater (Boat) - 938-555-0150
Explosive Sniper - 486-555-2526
Super Punch - 276-555-2666
The Lost and Damned cheats
Innovation - 245-555-0100
Double T Custom - 245-555-0125
Hexer - 245-555-0150
Hakuchou Custom - 245-555-0150
Slamvan - 826-555-0100
Gang Burrito - 826-555-0150