Momitor Windowed

Closed
Shrunken - Aug 2, 2010 at 07:20 PM
 Shrunken - Aug 3, 2010 at 06:32 PM
Hello, My monitor is not displaying Full screen applications in Full screen mode. It still blacks everyhting out but after that there is a small image in the center of my screen, that is suposed to be fullscreen but is not... Any comments or ideas would be useful.

Thank you

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 3, 2010 at 03:18 AM
Dear Shrunken,

Your post is not clear enough. If the size of the display image is smaller, then consider using your monitor display settings buttons on the monitor itself for having it adjusted. If nevertheless, it is the background image that is small, right click on the Desktop and get to its Properties and set it to stretched in the Desktop tab. Yet if it is about the resolution, get it adjusted in the Appearance tab.

Thanks.
Dear Jefffrozen,
thank you for the ideas, i apologise that i was not clear. i mean applications like Myst, Submachine, thngs like WOW or Unreal tournament. things that usually run in a full screen mode. the problem is that the computr blanks out the screen as if it were trying to, but the actual gaming screen is small. about the size of the default folder window.

If you have any more ideas, please reply.

Thank you,
Shrunken.