Nokia N97 charging

Closed
Rekos - Aug 7, 2010 at 03:24 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 8, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Hello,

I have a Nokia N97. It is two months old. I lost my charger but I found another charger that fits which belongs to my headset. When I tried to charge with that charger the charging light on the side comes on. After a while the white screen with the nokia sign appears for few seconds and then shuts off automatically. When i tried to use the power button it doesn't turn on. Also one time it turned on with the white screen with the nokia sign and the battery logo was displayed. The battery was empty. Do you think its the charger fault or something happen to the phone. Please respond. I brought this phone for $400 and cant event enjoy it for two months?

Thank you so much!

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 8, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Hi there,

If used incompatible adapter it may have damaged the circuits ,use either same nokia model charger or a universal battery charger to charge the battery or change battery also,as you mentioned you recently purchased it ,i guess there is still warranty available and will advise to send it for a check to repair center or the reseller and let needful be done.

Thanks