Adding the results of cells w/count formulas

Closed
shelley - 3 Sep 2010 à 11:46
RayH Posts 122 Registration date Tuesday 31 August 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 20 June 2016 - 3 Sep 2010 à 12:33
Hello,
I'm trying to add the results of multple cells that contain count formulas to get a grand total of several lists of items. The lists are seperated by rows of text. I have tried everything, including counting each row range - nothing works. What I want to do is add together the results of the cells that have counted to get a grand total count. Can anyone help, please?


1 response

RayH Posts 122 Registration date Tuesday 31 August 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 20 June 2016 26
3 Sep 2010 à 12:33
If the count totals are in: A1 A2 and A3 then =sum(a1:a3) will total the value together.
If the count totals are all over: A1 C4, D2 then =A1+C4+D2 will achieve the result