Virtually Functionless Comp!!! PLZ HLP!

Closed
SkeetyPaublo - Sep 6, 2010 at 01:41 PM
Skeetypaublo Posts 3 Registration date Friday September 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen September 7, 2010 - Sep 7, 2010 at 12:43 PM
Hello,

I recently ran a program [ComboFix.exe (I'm pretty sure this is the culprit anyway)] that rendered my computer incapable of virtually any task. I can no longer connect to the internet when other computers around me can, All my antivirus software has been turned off and I cannot turn it back on, My lappy is running Vista, but the appearence changed and makes it look like it's running 98. Many programs/files/folders are inaccessable. I cannot uninstall any programs, and everything is just generally screwed up. The only [worthwhile] thing I am able to do is go into Computer and look for possible candidates of viruses, then delete them, or if I can't (which happens most of the time) I have to go to FileASSASSIN on Malwarbytes -> tools and delete the file there or play around with the properties.

I need help! please and thank you!

SkeetyPabs

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 7, 2010 at 12:22 AM
Your system has been damaged due to bad virus attack. But dont worry you can get it recover through recovery services or software.
Skeetypaublo Posts 3 Registration date Friday September 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen September 7, 2010 1
Sep 7, 2010 at 12:38 PM
So how do you propose I get these recovery services and software with no internet to download anything.
Skeetypaublo Posts 3 Registration date Friday September 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen September 7, 2010 1
Sep 7, 2010 at 12:43 PM
or rather how would I get rid of the virus