- Compare ranges and count
- How to compare a range of data in Excel? ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Comparing two ranges of numbers ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Excel vba compare two ranges and highlight differences ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Compare two worksheets and paste differences to another sheet - excel vba free download ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Wimax frequency range - Articles
Thanks aquarelle that worked fine. Now I would like to sum those positive numbers which comes to 205. Can you modify it to do that?
No that just gets #VALUE! I think it might be something like =SUMPRODUCT((C6:C106=1)*IF(T6:T106>=0,SUM????,0))