I tunes install on vista

Closed
Danzaman_2 - Sep 10, 2010 at 02:56 AM
Saman.tha Posts 1382 Registration date Monday May 25, 2009 Status Moderator Last seen September 14, 2015 - Sep 10, 2010 at 03:28 AM
Hello,

i know this issue has come up before but i read the whole forum and none of the answers helped me. I just bought an iphone and need itunes on my computer to transfer music etc, i downloaded the newest version 10 of itunes, it downloads fine then when i click on it through google chrome , it fades for a moment then doesnt open, so i went to the file itself itunessetup.exe, double clicked it and a box come up that the file is not a win 32 application. I saw some guy in the other forum wrote he had the problem and the answer was to right click, open as admisnistrator, i tried this with the same result. can someone please help me! (i also found an old itunes disk, doesnt even recognize my ipod nano let alone my i phone)

Related:

1 response

Saman.tha Posts 1382 Registration date Monday May 25, 2009 Status Moderator Last seen September 14, 2015 33
Sep 10, 2010 at 03:28 AM
Hi,

maybe you got just the wrong version (e.g. for Windows 64 bit). Just download it once again from this link:

https://www.apple.com/itunes/

Hope it works. If not, just let us know.