Nokia 6030 [Closed]

-
 Debanjan -
Hello,

sir,my nokia 6030 has a problem with the gprs.ti'm trying to access facebook-via 0.facebook.com-and the log in page is being loaded, and my e-mail id and password are being asked for.but even though i'm entering the e-mail id and password, the page is getting refreshed and once again it shows the message-You need to log in first. i'm entering the e-mail id and password again and again, but i'm still getting the same message.i can't get into my account. can you help? i think the characters that i'm entering are not being recognized, so it's asking again and again to log in. please help!!!

3 replies

Hi,

For mobile phone its m.facebook.com and not o.facebook.

Thanks
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

sir,it's happening in both the websites.besides, i've been using 0.facebook since the last 2 months.this problem suddenly came up yesterday-can you tell me why it's happening?i'm stating my problem once again-i'm asked to log in using my e-mail id and password,but even after i'm entering both of them, the page gets refreshed and comes back to the log in page again,saying that i need to log in first.the gprs settings are up to date on my mobile.
Blocked Profile
Hi,

Clear the cache of mobile browser to try again .Are you logged on facebook using pc ?

Thanks
yes i've cleared the cache of mobile browser..no, i'm not logged on facebook from pc.what could be reason then?

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!