Pc hanged after installing 2 antivirus software at a time [Solved/Closed]

Aijaz - Nov 12, 2010 at 11:21 PM - Latest reply:  Prima
- Apr 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Hello,
There was an avasti antivirus software present. I've installed an other quick heal antivirus software without uninstalling the previous avasti software. After doing this my pc is not working properly. Pls help me out. Thank u

See more 

4 replies

Best answer
Thank you
Thank you so much !! you saved me from formatting my C drive again !!
Your solution worked @anjana03 and ambucias :)

Thank you, Prima 23

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1678 users this month

anjana03 210 Posts Tuesday February 9, 2010Registration date July 26, 2014 Last seen - Nov 14, 2010 at 11:55 PM
Thank you
we should know we shouldnot use two antivirous once atime. we instal two antivirouse onceatime they fight againast and computer hange . we can,t open. we cant remove one antivirouse easly . there is a one chance, first serch in kioskea free 'revounstaller' softwere . it can help us unstall any install softwere with regester . it is my experince. if not work we should formate c drive , thanksgoodlock(roshan)
Dremorain 22 Posts Friday November 26, 2010Registration date December 17, 2010 Last seen - Nov 26, 2010 at 04:05 PM
Thank you
Simply remove both and get something good, Superantispyware is one of the best out there, but it doesn't have real time scanning on the free/trial edition. Still, having the best anti-virus out there doesn't stop internet stupidity. Stay informed of the current updates for your OS and stay out of 'questionable' websites.
Good luck.
Ambucias 53286 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus July 20, 2018 Last seen - Nov 26, 2010 at 04:18 PM
Thank you
Hello,

Anjana is correct, however reformating your disk would be a very sad decision when there is a better solution.

I suggest that you disconnect from Internet because your system will be vulnerable while you download and run. (It is totally free)

http://ccm.net/download/download-129-revo-uninstaller

Remove both av application and install the one of your choice.

Quickheal may be uninstalled through the unistall utility situated in your program files under Quickheal.

Let us know

Regards