- - Latest reply: Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
- Dec 15, 2010 at 04:10 PM
Hello,

I have always had this addition with a key, its the free avast home addition, 4.8 but when I went to download I ended up with a 5. something, I don't want that I want the one I had before, my old key is about to expire, could you help me back to the one I had.. please.
See more 

5 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Greetings Judy

The 4.8 free edition is no longer available. The 5 edition is the only one that Avast makes available free.

Sorry
Thank you
Thank you for responding, I am ok with the Avast 5 as long as it is free, but will I have to pay for it in a few months? Or is it like the 4.8 good for a year, do I need a key? I had a key with the 4.8, if not all is good, if could please answer my other questions. I have been very pleased with the Avast protection, and recomended it to severl friends,, thanks again Judy
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
Hello Judy,

The new version should work as the previous and there are none other available.

I assume that you have downloaded from here:

http://download.cnet.com/...

Remember, this is minimum protection, so be careful out there on the World Wide Web.
Thank you
Thank you all so much for responding, I think this will work fine, I was afraid that I would have to pay for it that is might be a trial, if its not then every thing is great, you have a wonderful day.. thanks again.. Judy
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
My pleasure Judy.

Give to the next