Graphics error in nokia express music 5130

Solved/Closed
Shweta - Jan 3, 2011 at 09:03 AM
 Shweta - Jan 28, 2011 at 09:48 AM
Hello, my nokia phone express music 5130 is roughly a year old and suddenly some kind of graphics error is observed. The screen appears to be drizzling and i'm able to see visible lines just like we see inkjet printouts. I seriously need a help, please kindly help me by suggesting some remedy.
Thank you

Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 4, 2011 at 06:14 AM
Hi,

As per the description you provided seems that the screen needs to be replaced.Take to repair center and have it be replaced.This is due to shock given to mobile phone not by falling but other ways like mobile is in pocket and you slept with it or while pushing/holding materials which are heavy and mobile in jeans and its been pressed thus it cracks.

Good luck
thanks for ur suggestion...it helped. it was the same problem....
Hi
Dear friend my problem is solved and i hope i helps u too..........
Take to repair center and have it be replaced.This is due to shock given to mobile phone not by falling but other ways like mobile is in pocket and you slept with it or while pushing/holding materials which are heavy and mobile in jeans and its been pressed thus it cracks.Actually if u go to nokia repair center for original nokia screen then it will cost u around Rs.1200 and some local center will cost u Rs.600 and THERE IS NO GUARANTY OR WARRANTY IN ANY OF THEM!

Good luck
hai m also having the same problem..!!!!
hi..\
hav u solved ur problem/??