HOW CAN I USE SECURITY WLAN IN MOBILE

Closed
HI PHONE - Jan 7, 2009 at 02:42 AM
 Ram - Jan 8, 2010 at 07:43 PM
hello everybody

i very thanks to all, but i using nokia N82 mobile sometime i getting preshard wifi network, but that asking security code , how can i use that security wifi in my mobile, Please anybody help me regarding this

Thank you,
Related:

2 responses

fusomit Posts 11 Registration date Thursday October 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009 17
Jan 7, 2009 at 04:45 AM
It's a common issue lately, you are not the only one facng this. Try to shift it to the WEP. Else you can try to make an upgrade of your mobile phone on the XP OS. You can try to get your phone to the v20.0.062 version with the WLAN connection.

This might work by now...
Fxxk you. It's not work!
Dear Madam/Sir,

One does not realize how valuable something is until it is lost....
And thus feel same when our handset is LOST..
It is not only the HANDSET we lose but an equally important DATA also..
And considering all these consequences our company planned to launch MSM ie Maverick Secure Mobile Application.

What is Maverick Secure Mobile(MSM)?
Maverick Secure Mobile(MSM)is a security application.Secure mobile helps you to protect your data,track your stolen device,retrieve your phonebook
& disable the stolen device remotely.The application works in hidden mode & cannot be viewed in the device.To launch/Customize this application one has to press pre defined short keys and password.After installing MSM in the device one must as "Reporting Contact" in the application.Reporting contact can be your second number/friends number or any other number on which you want to receive all the reports.

1.Protect Your Data :Incase of thief/loss,the moment SIM change is detected,MSM will encrypt all the data on the device like the Phonebook,Images,Messages,etc.Now one can be assured about the privacy or misuse of the data on the device.

2.Track Device :Incase of thief/loss,the application will send the Phone Number,Device Id,Country Code,Operator Name and Area Code(location) to the Reporting device through sms.
Secure Mobile will also report about activities performed on the stolen device via SMS like Outgoing Calls Made, Incomming Calls Received,Sms Sent/Received,New Contacts Added to phonebook detailed...

3.Retrieve Phonebook :The most important data on any device are the contacts.using MSM one can retrieve phonebook from the stolen device,the entire phonebook will be retrieved by sending sms contact=all from the reporting device.As soon as the stolen device receives sms it will start sending the entire phonebook through SMS,and the funny thing is by using the data plan of the thief.

4.Spy Call :If the owner calls from the reporting device to the stolen device,it will be termed as Spy Call. Spy Call will switch the Loudspeaker & Mic of the stolen device remotely,so that the caller can actually listens to the conversation.This call will not give any notification/ring to the stolen device.the person who receives spy call will not be able to know he is being called by the owner.Even if he comes to know about the spy call,he cannot disconnect the spy call.

5.Raise an alarm and disable the phone :To disable stolen device remotely,send sms=hang from the reporting device to the stolen device,and it will raise an alarm and start playing a loud Siren.MSM will also display a customized message.Here,one can put his Name,Address,Alternate number and Award Amount.

6.Data back Up :Secure Mobile has a distinct feature of incremental Data Backup.Using this feature once can backup all the data from the device to secure remote server .So now all your data is very much secured and you can retrieve it without any hassle.

It not only works when STOLEN but also can be used as PARENTAL CONTROL and many more…

To check your HANDSET'S Compatibility & to get Maverick Secure Mobile Application Online,Please click on the following link.

http://www.maverickmobile.in/maverick/validatedevice.jsp

We will be happy if you would be interested in exploring a partnership with
Maverick Mobile Solutions for your market.

ThankingYou..

Kind Regards,
Sachin Randive.
Maverick Mobile Solutions,Pune.
+91 9970027080
Email:
sachin.r@maverickmobile.in
hey folks
i'm trying to build a mobile application where shopping can be done. payments are done using credit/debit card.
i'm worried about the kind of security that is to be provided to the application.