Can i keep more than 1 wallpaper in home screen in samsung star2

Solved/Closed
JOY - Apr 16, 2011 at 01:44 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 16, 2011 at 03:51 AM
Hello,
Hi Friends, I Have Bought Samsung Star2 S5260. Whenever I Try To Browse I Gives An Error " Not Enough Resource , Close Some Application And Try Again " I Hav Tried All The Possibilities Like During Browse I Have Closed All The Application, I Have Made My Default Memory From Phone Memory To Memory Card . Make It On The Run Flash Option In The Preferences. Still The Problem Persist. Samsung Star 2 Use The Propriety Browser Name Dolphin. Is There Any Way To Load The Opera Browser Or Some Other Browser In Samsung Star 2

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Apr 16, 2011 at 03:51 AM
Behind every answer, to help given on the forum, there are human volunteers who give their time trying to solve users' problems.

Therefore, it is expressly requested from kioskea forums users to show their utmost respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

* Please, re-write your message accordingly, repespecting the politeness charter and repost your message.

Please, thank you, appreciate, greatful are words among those forms

We trust that you understand