PhotoShop CS3 Problems. HELP!

Closed
Mario. Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday January 20, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 20, 2009 - Jan 20, 2009 at 09:49 PM
packbellz Posts 20 Registration date Saturday September 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2009 - Jan 21, 2009 at 02:58 AM
Hi everyone. I am new to this site. Just joined. I really really would love if someone could tell me about this problem im having with my Adobe PhotoShop CS3.

Ok, well it was always working just fine for me. No problems. Making logos daily. But just the other day I get on it, and after it starts up and all I get these things that say, "Could not load default swatches, gradient, patterns ect." and its a little pop up type thing, so I hit ok, and try to start a new creation. But then it just exits out of PhotoShop. I cant make anything on it.

If anyone knows how to get the default files or what ever its aking for or what the problem I am having is and know how to fix it, I would really really appriciate it if you could help me out. If you cant, thanks anyways. And have a good 2oo9 year.

New friend, Mario. : )
Related:

1 response

packbellz Posts 20 Registration date Saturday September 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2009 7
Jan 21, 2009 at 02:58 AM
hi,
try to uninstall it, then install again.
this should fix the problem.