My computer won't on

Closed
musty1972 Posts 1 Registration date Monday June 13, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 13, 2011 - Jun 13, 2011 at 11:14 AM
 Maxxx - Jun 19, 2011 at 03:05 PM
Hello,

I just bought a new Laptop for just 3 week and after using it I just shot down the system and try puting it on the next day but refused to on. when I pluged the system it shows it is charging but when I press the power botten nothing came up, I have replace the battery with another one yet won't come up, try the battry to another system it powered that system on. pls hepl me out.
thanks

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jun 13, 2011 at 10:43 PM
I would try the "hard boot" procedure:

1. remove the battery
2. disconnect the power cord
3. press down the power key for 30 seconds
4. replace power cord and turn the laptop on.

Good Luck
I have a hp nc6400. I'm having almost the same problem. I just left it turning off for 2 days after a proper shut down. But now its not turning on. With the adapter it shows that its charging. But while i try to power it on, nothing happens. after removing the adapter i tried to power it on but there were only several blinkings of the charging led but nothing else. Then it just became dead again...i tried doing the 30 seconds trick...but it failed indeed... Plz some 1 help me asap ... Thanx in advance