My monitor dont get a signal

Closed
navin - 13 Jun 2011 à 10:50
 Anonymous User - 16 Jun 2011 à 13:40
Hello, i have an acer aspire and it keeps shutting down and giving me BSOD. and today the cpu came on but the monitor and pheripharals wasnt getting any signal. only when I took out the battery and put it on again then it booted..Please help..



Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
13 Jun 2011 à 13:09
Hello,

Try this:

1) Disconnect the AC power adapter --> Remove the battery --> Hold the power

button for 60 seconds --> Now reconnect the AC power adapter and try to

switch ON the laptop. Later put the battery back into the laptop.

2) If the problem still exists then click on the below link and follow the instructions

https://ccm.net/faq/9066-laptop-screen-won-t-turn-on

Good Luck
Its a acer aspire desktop....I Took off the Cmos and then put it back in and the problem seemed to be solved but then it came back again.I also took out the ram's and that too seemed to solved it but no go...The problem still occurring,,. could you tell me what next to do....thanks
Anonymous User
16 Jun 2011 à 13:40
Sorry, I though it was a laptop, but the process are the same:

Try to remove your power cord and hold the On button for like 30 seconds to 1 minute and then connect it back and turn on to see if the problem persists.

Good Luck!