Cant get computer turn on

Closed
Blocked Profile - Jun 15, 2011 at 05:47 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 15, 2011 at 08:50 PM
My computer is facing some kind of problem. Yesterday i turned off the computer then when i tried to open it today then..blah! blah! blah!!! When i try to turn on my computer then nothing happen. The fan of the cpu moves just for milli seconds. And there is power in the mouse also.......Plz help!!!!!

1 response

Anonymous User
Jun 15, 2011 at 08:32 AM
Greetings,

If the fans also are not running, I am terribly sorry, but I must inform you that your motherboard is toasted due to an overheating. Think to change it.

Regards
Blocked Profile
Jun 15, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Thnks 4 you r advice but yesterday i turned it off safely. Ahhh i smelled the bad smell while i was using the computer. But do u know that i use my computer more than 15 hours a day. Plz could you tell me a detailed about it.. In the future i may dont have to face such problem!!!!!!!!
FrancisABoyd Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 15, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2011
Jun 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM
If you're using it 15 hours a day, you may want to invest in a better fan. Check for dust build up on your existing one, it could be gumming it up so it doesn't move.
Blocked Profile
Jun 15, 2011 at 12:41 PM
@FrancisABoyd...
Thnks 4 the comment.....

No bro there's no dust in my computer. I clean it once a week. I tried to move it with the pen but it donot move. When i put the power cable to the power socket then the light of the mouse glows means it gets the power but the light of the cpu box(casin box) donot glows and when i press the power button then the fan moves slightly.....Just for milli seconds but donot make a round also........I would b grateful if u could give some suggestion.....
Anonymous User
Jun 15, 2011 at 12:48 PM
I think like I said above that you issue is due to an overheating. You said you use your computer over 15 hours per day, it is too long for a computer unless you have a good ventilation which will evacuate the heat.

Read the FAQ below for more details about that:
https://ccm.net/faq/2947-cpu-is-overheating
https://ccm.net/faq/4534-cooling-system-choosing-a-fan

Best Regards!
Blocked Profile
Jun 15, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Again thnks !!! But my computer is well ventillated. There are three ventillations in the casin box.....Is there pther way to fix this problem!!!!!