I for got my password of nokia 1680
Solved/Closed
Related:
- I for got my password of nokia 1680
- How to reset nokia keypad phone - Guide
- I forgot my call barring password mtn ✓ - Nokia Forum
- Lava keypad mobile reset password ✓ - Phones, PDA & GPS Forum
- How to change language in nokia keypad phone ✓ - Nokia Forum
- Racing attack nokia - Nokia Forum
1 response
Anonymous User
Sep 20, 2011 at 07:05 AM
Sep 20, 2011 at 07:05 AM
Greetings,
We would love to help you but you can't prove that you are the owner.
Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's code :
https://ccm.net/faq/1038-why-ccm-doesn-t-help-unlock-mobile-phones-smart-watches-or-sim-cards
Thank you for your understanding.
Regards!
We would love to help you but you can't prove that you are the owner.
Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's code :
https://ccm.net/faq/1038-why-ccm-doesn-t-help-unlock-mobile-phones-smart-watches-or-sim-cards
Thank you for your understanding.
Regards!