Anyoneee Knows What's Going On With It?

Closed
Black Beaty - Sep 26, 2011 at 05:59 PM
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 - Sep 27, 2011 at 01:57 AM
Hello,
My Laptop won't turn on and I have a Samsung RV515 I was on it today then it was going dead and my cousin wanted to use it...So she tired to get on it, it wouldn't charge or turn on all of a sudden and it's not my laptop and suggestions!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!

1 response

aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Sep 27, 2011 at 01:57 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.