PC cannot detect chinese G'five 6620 phone.

Solved/Closed
tiratgtt Posts 6 Registration date Tuesday November 1, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2011 - Nov 1, 2011 at 01:42 AM
tiratgtt Posts 6 Registration date Tuesday November 1, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2011 - Nov 5, 2011 at 01:36 AM
Hello,

I recently bought a New G'five 6620 Chinese mobile Phone. It was all perfect but recently i found a problem, previously whenever i connected it to PC via cable, the phone showed the option to select between
1.storage device
2.webcam &
3.. ...

But nowadays whenever i connect to PC ,the phone says "charger connected" and doesn't show any option, so i cannot access to my memory cards or use Webcam.I also checked my USB ports and the cable,everything is fine. I have also a card reader but the main problem is i want to use my phone as webcam

IF ANYONE IS VERY FAMILIAR WITH THESE SORTS OF CHINESE PHONES>THEN PLEASE HELP!!

<config>Windows XP /
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 2, 2011 at 01:10 AM
Hi,

You need to install its driver to be able to use it as a webcam,consult manual book to get official manufacturer website and download required driver/drivers.

Thanks
tiratgtt Posts 6 Registration date Tuesday November 1, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2011
Nov 5, 2011 at 01:36 AM
Hello :)
Thanks for response.
But i still cant find the solution,There was no particular suite/driver for my phone so itried other chinese one's.But still i cant connect to pc via cable.i think there might have been some problem on phone configuration but i cant find out the settings for it. :(

Thanks