Need support VBA stuff on Excel

Closed
nani_nisha06 Posts 1 Registration date Friday December 9, 2011 Status Member Last seen December 9, 2011 - Dec 9, 2011 at 05:33 AM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - Dec 9, 2011 at 05:52 AM
Hello,

I am nani and i have no experince in VBA scripting now i wanna phase out my self to learn Macros VBA with Excel as my most of the day work will be related to the Excel, Now i am thinking inspite of doing same work daily if could automate it and relate with ms our look i would be saving lot of time.

I a think I thought to bulit on macro which need to select prescribed data as per the dated and which should be shouting to the mailer list which already listed.

Can anyone help me as i already said iam fresher yet with excel stuff on my prior task currently i need to automate an doc which is report that should shoot to the mailer list 1 time every day at particular time once after a data is updated in the morning.

pl help me on this.

Thanks ahead,
Nani

Related:

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Dec 9, 2011 at 05:52 AM
I would say, you need to plan out your work item in two blocks
1. generating the set
2. email the data set

for #2, search the forum, you would find code how to use email from excel

for #1, not enough details are given to give you any good answer