Macro-Replace on keywords from cell1 to cell2

Closed
AD - Jan 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 - Jan 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Hello,

I have a situation where I have to replace the data appearing in Cell1 in Cell2 for specific words.

For example if I have a business or an individual's name in Cell1 and in cell2 there are certain words such as We, they, us, our, our's, their etc should be changed to the contents of cell1.

Below is an illustrated example for the above request.

Input:
Cell a1 ABC Consultants
Cell a2 ABC Consultants provide services related to Banking, Finance, Insurance, Claim related consultancies. They also have a 24/7 help line availble for their customers.

Output:
Cell a2 ABC Consultants provide services related to Banking, Finance, Insurance, Claim related consultancies. ABC Contantants also have a 24/7 help line availble for their customers.

The help and assistance on the above request would be highly appreciated.

Thank you and best Regards - AJ

Related:

1 response

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Jan 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Hi AD,

Does this look like a solution to you?:

A2:
="ABC Consultants provide services related to Banking, Finance, Insurance, Claim related consultancies. "&A1&" also have a 24/7 help line availble for their customers."

Best regards,
Trowa