An important step in managing and promoting a YouTube channel is to add the right channel keywords. Keywords can indeed help users to discover your YouTube channel when they perform searches on Google, YouTube, and other search engines.
How to add keywords to your channel?
The first and most important step is choosing keywords that specifically represent your channel and the type of content published.
Once you've selected your keywords, sign in to YouTube. Click your profile picture and select YouTube Studio.
Next, click on Settings from the sidebar on the left.
From there, select Channel and Basic Info. You can now choose your country and enter the keywords of your choice. To finish the procedure, click Save.
Note: You should separate your keywords with commas.
You should know that it is possible to add keywords from your phone. To do so, you have to download YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone.
- YouTube channel keywords [solved] > Forum - YouTube
- How To Make Your YouTube Channel Private
- How to download YouTube videos
- Youtube channel search not working > Forum - YouTube
- View youtube channel as visitor
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your location on YouTube
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- Search within a YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link on Android
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to delete a YouTube channel: permanently, from phone
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool