An important step in managing and promoting a YouTube channel is to add the right channel keywords. Keywords can indeed help users to discover your YouTube channel when they perform searches on Google, YouTube, and other search engines.
How to add keywords to your channel?
The first and most important step is choosing keywords that specifically represent your channel and the type of content published.
Once you've selected your keywords, sign in to YouTube. Click your profile picture and select YouTube Studio.
Next, click on Settings from the sidebar on the left.
From there, select Channel and Basic Info. You can now choose your country and enter the keywords of your choice. To finish the procedure, click Save.
Note: You should separate your keywords with commas.
You should know that it is possible to add keywords from your phone. To do so, you have to download YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone.
- Youtube channel keywords
- Youtube keywords
- Keywords for youtube
- YouTube channel keywords [solved] > Forum - YouTube
- How to make youtube channel private > Guide
- Youtube channel search not working > Forum - YouTube
- How to search for a specific youtube channel > Guide
- View youtube channel as visitor > Guide
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- Turn off YouTube notifications (Android)
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to make a video tutorial
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- What is YouTube shorts?
- The best YouTube tech channels
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- Clear your YouTube history on Android