Computer doesn't turn on for longtime

Closed
Ravi - Mar 20, 2012 at 10:56 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Hello,
Hello,
I've my desktop computer for about two Years now. It is an Intel pentium dual core. yesterday I decided to restart it. However, once it turned off, it will no longer turn on and boot up.
The power button usually lights up, but now it does not. But, the decorative words "Aspire" at the bottom of the tower still lights up.
The screen is blank. I have made sure everything is plugged in, and tried plugging it into different outlets. I can't boot from a CD, the keyboard doesn't turn on and neither does the mouse.
As far as starting up goes, everything sounds normal. No beeps or clicks to hint at harddrive failure. Sometimes when I try to start it up nothing comes on but light bilnks in mouse for a second (the one that would run for only a few seconds) goes on full blast until I turn it off.
If everything seems to be going, what is stopping it from booting up?

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.