A problem with GmailDrive.

Closed
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 - Jun 18, 2012 at 05:11 PM
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 - Jun 19, 2012 at 09:14 PM
Hello,
I was used to logging in GmailDrvie without a problem . However, I am facing this error whenever I log in it.

Although the have allowed to 'gamil.com' and 'gooogle.com' to add its cookies by applying these steps:
First, I open 'internet options' and then, I open 'privacy' tab. After that, I click on 'sites' button . Next, I add those sites.

I have rest my borwser and delete all cookies and temporary files, but this makes no difference.

This way was enabling me to log in my DamilDrive, however, I am facing this message.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/760/44419762.png

Could you let me know whether google!Gamil disabled this service?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

5 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jun 19, 2012 at 08:34 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

1) Try resetting your "Internet Explorer".

Open "Internet Explorer" --> Go to "Tools" --> Internet Options.

Now click on "Advanced" tab --> Click on "Reset" button --> Check the check box

"Delete Personal Settings" Click on "Reset" button.

2) If the problem still exists then try installing the latest version of GMail Drive

Shell Extension

Good Luck
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 3
Jun 19, 2012 at 06:56 PM
Thank you so much, Now I could log into my Drivegmail.
However, I would like to says to you that I am still questing about two things:

The first: I have reset my browser in the last time, but I didn't Check the check box

"Delete Personal Settings" Click on "Reset" button. , So I couldn't log in.

The second: Do you think the the issue has been solved because I have uninstalled the last of Gamil Drive Shell Extension and install another one or because I have checked the check box "Delete Personal Settings" Click on "Reset" button. I didn't know because I have done the two steps simultaneously.

Finally: I have noticed whenever I paste files in my GmailDrive that files are sent into my account's inbox . As a result, it becomes full with these files. Could you let me know any way to filter where my files pasted in my GmailDrive will be directed into my account?
In other words, Can I let my arrivals files go into specific folder inside my Gmail's account?
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 3
Jun 19, 2012 at 08:30 PM
I hope you reply me and understand what I want to convey. I have dedicated far too much more time to find out whether I can specific a folder where my arrival files from GmailDrive will be saved in. Because I have noticed them saved in the Inbox and I have to move them manually. I want a way to let my files which are pasted in my GmailDrive automatically saved in specific folder inside my Gmail's account instead of saving in inbox or important folder.

I have tried filtered them, but that didn't make any difference, there are still moved into important folder. It was right them became skipped the inbox into important folder. BUT I WANT THEM SKIP INTO MY FOLDER I HAVE SPECIFIC FOR THEM inside MY GMAIL'S ACCOUNT.
Jun 19, 2012 at 08:51 PM
I hope you reply me and understand what I want to convey. I have dedicated far too much more time to find out whether I can specify a certain folder where my arrival files from GmailDrive will be saved in. Because I have noticed them saved in the 'Inbox' folder inside my Gmail's account. As a result, my 'inbox' will be becoming full over time. I have tried filtering the incoming messages to be saved in a specific folder. However, that didn't make any difference. It was right that they became skipped the 'inbox' folder into the 'important' folder. BUT I WANT THEM TO SKIP INTO MY FOLDER I HAVE SPECIFIED FOR THEM INSIDE MY GMAIL'S ACCOUNT INSEAD OF SAVING THEM INTO MY 'INBOX' FOLDER. I still have to move them manually from the 'important' folder into what folder I want. I want a way to let my files which are pasted in my GmailDrive automatically be saved in a specific folder inside my Gmail's account instead of saving them in the 'inbox' or 'important' folder and then I will have to move them into where I want them to be saved.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Jun 19, 2012 at 09:14 PM
I hope you reply me and understand what I want to convey. I have dedicated far too much more time to find out whether I can specify a certain folder where my arrival files from GmailDrive will be saved in. Because I have noticed them saved in the 'Inbox' folder inside my Gmail's account. As a result, my 'inbox' will be becoming full over time. I have tried filtering the incoming messages to be saved in a specific folder. However, that didn't make any difference. It was right that they became skipped the 'inbox' folder into the 'important' folder. BUT I WANT THEM TO SKIP INTO MY FOLDER I HAVE SPECIFIED FOR THEM INSIDE MY GMAIL'S ACCOUNT INSEAD OF SAVING THEM INTO MY 'INBOX' FOLDER. I still have to move them manually from the 'important' folder into what folder I want. I want a way to let my files which are pasted in my GmailDrive automatically be saved in a specific folder inside my Gmail's account instead of saving them in the 'inbox' or 'important' folder and then I will have to move them into where I want them to be saved.

On the other hand, Can I let all the files inside my GmailDrive are synchronise with my Gmail's account? In other words, the files which has been sent into my account at Gmail by pasting them inside my GmailDrive, can they be synchronized with my GmailDrive?