Downloadet program wont open!

Closed
rageoff Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday August 28, 2012 Status Member Last seen August 28, 2012 - Aug 28, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 2, 2012 at 03:29 PM
Hello, i have a problem with my computer. When i am trying to run new downloadet programs nothing happens. There arent any kind of a error message or sound ect. cursor just changes to "progressing mode" for a few seconds. When im trying to run theese programs from the downloads folder the folder just stops working and i have to shut it down. This started to happen recently and all the older downloads still work fine.
so do you have any tips for fixing this?
Thanks

ps. im new in kioskea so im not sure did i do everything right,but ill hope you can help me.

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 28, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Hello Rageoff,

There may be a possibility that the specific download is a corrupt file and this will definitely not open up. Can you please give us the download link and the software that you are downloading so that we get to confirm over the issue and hence help you about it please?

Thanks in advance.
recently i was trying to download a free game calld facade from this site:http://games.softpedia.com/get/Freeware-Games/Facade.shtml
but i have also downloadet another free game called blacklight:retribution that i opened and installed and it worked fine, but now i cant open it from the downloads anymore.Also i have tryed differen download sites but this happes with all of them

btw. downloadet pictures ect. still work perfectly
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,167
Sep 2, 2012 at 03:29 PM
Rageoff,

Your downloads did not install properly and they are no doubt corrupted which is often the case with Softpedia which will also have virus infected files.

Regards