I forgot my security code for Nokia 2600
Closed
john desouza
Posts
1
Registration date
Sunday 11 November 2012
Status
Member
Last seen
11 November 2012
-
11 Nov 2012 à 01:54
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 11 Nov 2012 à 05:06
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 11 Nov 2012 à 05:06
Related:
- I forgot my security code for Nokia 2600
- Nokia keypad reset code - Guide
- Support.gameloft.com code nokia - Nokia Forum
- Nokia tetris unlock code - Nokia Forum
- I forgot my call barring password mtn ✓ - Android Forum
- Reset call barring - Android Forum
1 response
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
11 Nov 2012 à 05:06
11 Nov 2012 à 05:06
Greetings,
I would love to help you, but you must be able prove that you are the phone's legitimate owner and you can't. How do we know that you have not stolen the phone?
Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking:
https://ccm.net/faq/1038-why-ccm-doesn-t-help-unlock-mobile-phones-smart-watches-or-sim-cards
Regards
I would love to help you, but you must be able prove that you are the phone's legitimate owner and you can't. How do we know that you have not stolen the phone?
Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking:
https://ccm.net/faq/1038-why-ccm-doesn-t-help-unlock-mobile-phones-smart-watches-or-sim-cards
Regards