Iwx files extension

Closed
franckeinstain Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 4, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 4, 2012 - Dec 4, 2012 at 12:56 AM
 franckeinstain - Dec 5, 2012 at 01:58 AM
Hello,

Hi to you all, am working with a software to create ID cards but the background that came with it needs to be changed and i discovered that it can be done by importing any one you have created form outside the software frame because it does not give out an option to create one which in the software is calle "project".
after much research i exportedd one of the samples and have an extension which i dont know to what type of files does it belong to "iwx" if i can have a hell on this one i think i can be able to know what or how to do the rest of the job.

Thank you.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Dec 4, 2012 at 05:24 PM
Hello

I'm afraid that your file extension has never been seen anywhere. See for yourself:

https://filext.com/list/i
franckeinstain
Dec 5, 2012 at 01:58 AM
Thank you for your replay and i was able to get that solve it is a thing of the software it self, it gives random extension to exported files.
i have an other question to who ever can help, does Datacard ID Works has sharing compatibility? if you add it to a server can it be used by the client machines?