Please use "HDD LLF Low Level Format Tool" to format the pen drive. This tool will help you to format the pen drive using "Low Level Format Technique". You can download this tool from the below mentioned link:
Try the below mentioned steps and check if you are able to format the pen drive:
1. Shutdown your computer.
2. Insert USB Memory Stick into your computer.
3. Power on the computer and then immediately start tapping (F8) key then "Advanced Boot Options" screen will come up.
4. Select "Safe Mode with Command Prompt".
5. After booting to Safe Mode with Command Prompt, if your USB Memory Stick drive letter is (G) for example, then type:
G: and press enter
6. Then type:
format G: and press enter
7. If it asks you (Y/N) then press (Y) and press enter
8. This will do a full format of the Pen Drive.
Note: All the files in the Pen Drive will be removed after Format, so please backup all the data in the Pen Drive before formatting.
My pen drive having data
when I attach to computer
a msg of format comes on the screen
I cannot format it because the data
plz tell me any solution
my email id is
my phone number is 9872647680