Information

Closed
ambosa Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 1, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 1, 2013 - May 1, 2013 at 01:39 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - May 1, 2013 at 04:43 AM
good day, please I need information on how to format and install a computer and the necessary software needed.

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
May 1, 2013 at 04:43 AM
Hi ambosa,

As you have not mentioned as to which Operating System you want to install, I am providing the below mentioned link which has steps to format the hard drive in Windows XP Operating System interface and using a Windows XP Disc:

https://ccm.net/faq/194-formatting-your-hard-drive

There are other methods of formatting the Hard Disk, such as "FDISK" utility.

There are several different steps during installation that vary from one Operating System to another. So it must be clear beforehand as to which Operating System you want to install. So that I can assist you further, please reply with the Operating System you want to install in the computer.

Also, necessary software varies for different users depending on the needs. For example, for an office user "Microsoft Office" is a must have while a multimedia expert should have "Adobe Photoshop".

Please reply if you have any further queries.