Computer problem

Closed
Honeycombs Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday July 30, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 30, 2013 - Jul 30, 2013 at 06:36 PM
carminabigue Posts 620 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2015 - Jul 30, 2013 at 07:31 PM

3 months ago some idiot came to visit and went on my computer they were trying to download a popular game called minecraft  it didn't work because my computer doesn't have any kind of video card to play games its just barely let's me watch YouTube.  Anyways they had something come along with the game called winzip this program comes on and tells me to download it I didn't want it so I ignored its now it trys to down load and scanner and boom it shuts off my computer grrrrrr I can't keep my computer on even in safe mode with or without networking in normal start up it won't let me use my mouse keyboard I don't know what todo and I am not a computer repair woman so what can I do I went out and bought nortons Internet security/nortons utilities it won't let me put this program on to eliminate the problem what can be done thankyou. HELP please thanks .            

1 response

carminabigue Posts 620 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2015 125
Jul 30, 2013 at 07:31 PM
Have you tried to use system restore?here the link: https://ccm.net/faq/6693-system-restore-on-windows-7