Memory card not display on pc and phone

Closed
bharti gupta Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 5, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 5, 2013 - Sep 5, 2013 at 05:11 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Sep 5, 2013 at 01:54 PM
Hello,
my memory card is not displaying anything either computer or mobile please let me the way how can i display it. is there any software for this suggest me as soon as possible

Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Sep 5, 2013 at 01:54 PM
Hi bharti gupta,

This problem will require you to format the Memory Card. Formatting is an irreversible process so make sure you truly want to do this else you can contact the Manufacturer of the Memory Card for repair/recovery options. If you wish to format the Memory Card, please follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Insert the memory card into your computer's card reader or the USB Card Reader.
2. Open 'My Computer'. You should see the memory card under the list of available drives.
3. Check its contents first to make sure that you have the right drive.
4. In 'My Computer', right-click the drive and choose 'Format'.
5. Leave all the options as they are and click 'Start'. This is an irreversible process so make sure you want to do this.
6. Once the process is completed, take the memory card out and insert it into your Digital Camera or any other device. Try to browse to it to make sure it works fine now.

Please reply if this was helpful.