Helppp

Closed
Jay - Feb 28, 2009 at 04:23 PM
packbellz Posts 20 Registration date Saturday September 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2009 - Mar 2, 2009 at 01:23 AM
Hello, i have dowloaded games from itunes and now i dont no how to get them on to my ipod, my ipod is 8GB 4th generation. The folder on my itunes libary what it is saved on is called applications and the games are not coming up on the games folder, please helppp x

1 response

packbellz Posts 20 Registration date Saturday September 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2009 7
Mar 2, 2009 at 01:23 AM
hi,
1. Open My Documents
2. Open My Music/iTunes
3. Create a new folder in the iTunes folder and name it: "iPod Games"
4. Now open the Zip file you downloaded illegally & Extract the file "iPod Games Library.itl" into My Music/iTunes.
5. Extract these files into My Music/iTunes/iPod Games
6. Open iTunes and plug in your iPod into your computer
7. There should be an icon named "iPod Games" with a picture of a playing card (The red Ace of hearts) under the LIBRARY LIST. Click on it to make sure the three games are present.
8. NOW, under the devices list, Click on your iPod icon and click on the GAMES TAB
9. There should be a checked box next to "Sync Games" If it isnt checked, then check it...
10.There are 2 choices to choose from underneath "Sync Games": "All games" and "Selected Games. Click on the "Selected Games"
11.Finally, Check all three games and click on APPLY on the bottom right hand corner of your screen