i have a dell laptop of 500gb hdd,win7 os,2gb ram...and suddenly when i restarted, it won't boot again from that day and it shows bootmgr is missing from your system.i checked on the you tube for solutions and i had to use a pendrive solution for it cause my lappy's cd-drive doesn't work.and i copied win7 iso file into pendrive in some other system and inserted it to my lappy and booted it from "boot from usb" in bios settings and it doesn't recognize any usb device..and i've tried from all usb ports my lappy got..so my problem isn't solved..why it can't recognize any usb devices..and please provide me a solution? i've a project to complete..so it's urgent
Thanks in advance.
Restore the Computer to the Default Factory Configuration
When you restore the computer to the default factory configuration, all data on the C drive is deleted. Before performing this procedure, back up personal files. If you do not back up personal files, the data is lost.
1. Restart the computer. To do this, click Start, click the arrow next to the Lock button, and then click Restart.
2. As the computer restarts, press the F8 key until the Advanced Boot Options menu appears on the screen.
You must press F8 before the Windows logo appears on the screen. If you press F8 after the Windows logo appears, the Advanced Boot Options menu does not appear on the screen. If you do not see the Advanced Boot Options menu, restart the computer, and then repeat this step until you see the menu on the screen.
3. Press the (Down Arrow) to select Repair Your Computer on the Advanced Boot Options menu, and then press Enter.
4. Specify the language settings that you want, and then click Next.
5. Log in as a user who has administrative credentials, and then click OK.
6. Click Dell Factory Image Restore.
7. In the Dell Factory Image Restore window, click Next.
8. Click to select the check box for Yes, reformat hard drive and restore system software to factory condition.
9. Click Next. The computer is restored to the default factory configuration.
10. When the restore operation is completed, click Finish to restart the computer.
my problem is...how do i restart my system whwn it doesn't start..all it shows is that "bootmgr is missing from your system
press ctrl+alt+del to restart"
and when i pess ctrl+alt+del it gets to displaying same context as above...