Unlocked my id

Closed
sadaftaseer Posts 1 Registration date Monday 2 June 2014 Status Member Last seen 2 June 2014 - 2 Jun 2014 à 23:55
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 3 Jun 2014 à 05:35
My yahoo account is laocked. I can't access my alternate e.mail adress and yahoo send process for reset my id on it. I can't mention my phone number. I can't remember my security questions. Now when i sing in my id and password there show invalid user name and password. Plz help me to reach my account.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
3 Jun 2014 à 05:35
Go to this page to contact customer care, fill the form and wait for the answer :

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT

or

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT

Select password and sign in

Select forgot secret questions and answers

Click on the envelope

Fill the form

Good luck